I just love the new baby stacks out right now at JoAnn Stores! Almost makes me want to have another baby to scrapbook about! BUT since we are passed that stage, I have found a way to still incorporate these fun stacks into my projects!
The have "Little Mister" for boys and "Little Miss" for girls. Today I
will be using the "Little Mister" stack, but later in this week I will
show you a really cute "Little Miss" page!
First, I picked a patterned sheet for the main background and used my sewing machine to stitch around the edges. I love to stitch whenever I can on pages!
I then took this journaling card, cut it in half lengthwise and fussy cut around the edges. I adhered it to the top and the bottom of the patterned paper to give it a fun tabs look.
To add a little dimension to my page, I took one of the cute "You are so loved" cards and cut around the heart. I then adhered it to the original one with some foam dots. In the picture below, you can see how it stands up from the other one and makes it pop.
To finish it off, I added a few strips of paper to anchor the photo, the journaling, and some fun embellishments around the page. There are alot of great little things that you can cut out for embellishments that come with this collection!
While I was making this page, I decided to go ahead and make a card as well.
I used some of my scraps to make this banner as well as one of the cute cards that comes in this set. I simply cut out the banner portion of it. And I had to include the cute elephant on this card! Isn't it the cutest???
I just poked holes along the top of the banner and used that for a stitching guide. (Like my poker tool?) When I was finished, I taped off the ends and made my bows separately. I used a glue dot to stick them onto the ends of the banner. Simple card, but very sweet.
Here is a sneak peek of the "Little Miss" layout I will be showing you in a couple days. You are going to love that pink wood-grain!
Here is a sneak peek of the "Little Miss" layout I will be showing you in a couple days. You are going to love that pink wood-grain!

2 comments:
Such a cute use of this collection, Angela!! Love that you were able to use it out of the "baby" context, and the card is adorable!!
Love the layout and the card is darling!! Fabulous job Angela! I can't wait to see the Little Miss as well! That butterfly is so cute!
Post a Comment