Friday, August 16, 2013

Little Miss

A few days ago, I posted a couple of projects using the "Little Mister" stack from DCWV. Today I wanted to show you the girly version of that called "Little Miss." 
It has chevrons, polka dots, and the CUTEST EVER wood-grain paper! There are also some pretty darn cute animals in this stack. I can't tell you how much I love it! I think it is great for girls of all ages!
I created a block design with my patterned papers and photo. I then rounded all the corners for a softer look. The title has it's own section, but on the others I embellished away! :) I added a cute vellum butterfly from Jenni Bowlin Studio, some scalloped edges, faux stitching, a cute ladybug border, and my journaling. This stack is filled with beautiful soft colors and prints which I just love! And was I right about that pink wood-grain paper? LOVE.

I also made a quick card with some of the scraps:
This came together really quickly! Just cut down a some of the scraps and put them together to make a 5 x 3.5 inch rectangle. Next, I stamped a cute saying (from Stampin Up) and added little pearls around the edges. To finish it off I adhered a couple of photo corners, a little heart and some twine. Ta da! Fun way to use up your scraps and make an extra card to have on hand!

Thanks for stopping by! "Little Miss" is now available in JoAnn stores!

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Adorable Angela!! Love the wood grain background and the way you mixed in some of the other patterns from the collection! And your card is beautiful!!