Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'm back with some cards!

I feel like I haven't been crafting for a long time even thought it has only been a couple of weeks! I was visiting family and didn't have alot of supplies with me, but I am back now and started off with making a couple of cards. 

This first card is for the Sketch-n-Scrap Card Sketch #3. Here is the sketch:



Supplies used: Pebbles "Nellie's Garden", stickles, SU punches

This next card is for Page Maps Shape it up Card Challenge. Here is the sketch:



Supplies used: DCWV "Birthday Wishes" and "Celebration" stacks, washi tape, MLS and Momenta stickers, Zig pen

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

great cards! I love the pinks and brown on that first card; a really great color combination that I don't use nearly enough. Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for taking the time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap!!

Unknown said...

Both of your cards are so cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Georgiana said...

Wow! Great job using both sketches!

Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Lisa in Texas said...

What awesome cards! Great job with our sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome cards Angela!! Love how you used the card sketches!! And thanks for all of the sweet comments on my Blog...the one about Randy made me crack up!! :)

Kelly said...

What fantastic cards! Love the take on the first card and thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Kerry said...

Such cute cards Angela and the glitter hearts are a lovely touch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

Elizabeth said...

These are such darling cards! I totally love the birthday one! The patterned paper is just perfect and the colors are so fun! I always love the cards you create!!

Tamika said...

Both of your cards are adorable, great colors and embellies! Thanks for joining us at Sketch-n-Scrap!

Anonymous said...

Great take on the sketch. Love all the elements you used :) So glad you played along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap challenge.
xx Ria

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a beautiful card. So awesome. Thanks for playing along at Sketch~N~Scrap
Huggies
Rachelle-DT
xxx

theoldesaltbox said...

Beautiful cards. I love your attention to detail, staining the edges and the subtle glitter. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

Brandi Matos said...

These are both so amazing!!!! Fabulous job with the sketch!! Thanks for playing along at SNS!!!!

MJ's Kraze said...

Lovely cards. You did a great job. Thanks for playing along at S~N~S.