Today I made a layout for Paper Bakery's Sketch Challenge #5. It is the last day to enter and I was afraid I was going to miss out on this fun sketch!
Here is the sketch:
I had fun playing along with this sketch. It is different than what I would normally do, but I like the end result! The papers in this collection go together just perfect with this picture!
Supplies used: "Traditions" by Carta Bella, Zig pen

6 comments:
Fabulous! Love those family lo's....so important! Wonderful take on the sketch! Tks. for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!
The papers rock with the photo! And love that you flipped the bottom. This is the second take like this I have seen and I wish I would have thought of it! Thanks for playing along with us @TPB
Awesome layout! Love that you made is 8.5 x 11!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Bakery!!!
What an awesome layout to capture that great picture! What a treasure!! I love banners and colors you used! Great job!!
Adorable Angela!! Love all of the different patterned papers for your banner pieces! Perfect use of the Sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!!
I love your project, so very lovely!
Post a Comment