Saturday, April 6, 2013

Friends

I created this layout for the My Minds Eye sketch contest over on the Page Maps blog. I love both of these companies, so I knew I wanted to play along!

Here is the sketch:


And here is mine:

I really loved this sketch! ... and I really love the new "Cool Summer" line from Carta Bella that I used! Great colors and cute designs! They make fabulous paper!

Supplies used: Cardstock: SU, Patterned paper: Carta Bella, Background stamp and heart punches: SU, Monogram stickers: SS, other: doily, Zig pen

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is adorable Ang! Cool Summer line is so cute! What a fun page for these cuties...such great friends. Love the doily you added too!

Patricia Folchert said...

Super cute layout, love your color choices and the hand drawn accents.

Ashley Horton said...

This page is so adorable Angela! You did a fab job with the Sketch and I love the fun mix of colors on your page!