Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pretty

I made this "Pretty" page for the Love My Tapes March recipe challenge. 


The recipe is to use each of the following on your page:

1.  Use a negative(s)      
(I used the negative cutout for the word "Pretty")
2.  Use 5 different washi tapes     
(I used 5 different washi tapes behind the title word)
3.  Use ONE word    
(PRETTY... I didn't count my journaling, but I think that is okay...)
4.  Use handstitching     
(In the middle of the large yellow flower)
5.  Use an envelope     
(I cut off the tops of 2 DCWV 3" mini envelopes, outlined them, and used them for my arrows)

The Challenge runs through March 27th, so there is still time to join in by clicking here.

Supplies used: Cardstock and flower punches SU, Washi Tape, brads, floss, envelopes DCWV, Zig pen, Silhouette machine

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love this page!! Super cute Angela! The washi tape behind the title is darling! I love the colors you used too!

Ashley Horton said...

This is absolutely adorable, Angela! Great use of the negatives in your title and then backing the letters with your Washi Tape!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Love My Tapes! :)

Tina said...

Love the colors on your layout! Great use of tape! thanks for playing along with us!