Today I participated in the January Sketch it out Challenge over on the Club CK Blog. Ashley designed this sketch for us to follow:
And here is my take on it:
I used 1 picture instead of 2, but tried to stay true to the rest of the design.
Supplies used: Patterned paper: EP Winter Wishes and Dots & Stripes Neapolitan, Heart punch: SU

2 comments:
Really love what you did with the sketch Angela!! It works great with the one photo and I am loving the great colors you used! And the stitching is a perfect touch to finish off your page!
Oh I loooove this!!!! you did beautifully! :) If you have a chance check out the new scrapbooking blog starting up. Your layouts would be a great fit for the coming challenges and you might enjoy the inspiration!! :) :) ScrapYourStory.blogspot.com :) :) :) We are having a give-a-way to kick things off and a DT call too! :)
Post a Comment