Saturday, January 12, 2013

Favorite new releases!

These are just a few of my favorite few releases that I hope to somehow get my hands on!

Let's start with the new "Cool Summer" collection by Carta Bella:

I mean, what an adorable kit! I am loving this! So many cute designs, colors, sayings, and stickers! Check out the paper below that won me over: 

I mean chevrons and clouds and polka dots? Be still my heart!

Next, I would have to say that I love the new "All about a boy" collection by Echo Park. They really did a fabulous job with this kit and I love the oranges and blues together!


It comes with so many great embellishments and even mini alpha stickers in the shape of hexagons! The page below really gives you a great sample of this cute kit for your little boy:

Okay... This new collection I would love for my little girl! It is "Vintage Bliss" by Simple Stories.

 
I love all the texture that you see on these papers. It is beautifully done! And how cute are some of the stickers that coordinate? Just adorable!
And while I am talking about Simple Stories, I think their new collection called "Urban Traveler" is one of the best travel collections I have seen in awhile!
 Look at all the details and great colors! One of the coordinating sticker sheets:
I have found out that I really love fun, happy colors when it comes to  my favorite scrapbooking products. What are some of your favorite new releases? I would love to hear about them!

No comments: