Friday, December 21, 2012

7th - 9th Days of Christmas

Here are the challenges I did for the 7th - 9th Days of Christmas from Frosted Designs! These have been fun to play along with and I look forward to what comes next!

For the 7th Day of Christmas, the challenge was to use 7 Sparkly Snowflakes on your project. I punched out snowflakes using a Martha Stewart punch and used them for a fun border. It may be hard to tell from the picture, but they are sparkly too!


Snowflake punch: Martha Stewart, Merry Christmas stamp: Hero Arts, Blue Sparkly paper: Recollections, Background paper: DCWV, Scallop punch: SU, Other: bling

For the 8th Day of Christmas, the challenge was to use 8 brands or products on your project. The 8 I used are 1. Green background paper by Echo Park, 2. Happy Holidays tag by MME, 3. Scallop punch by SU, 4. Striped paper by Paper Studio, 5. Snowflake punch by Martha Stewart, 6. Brad by AC, 7. Glitter paper for snowflake by DCWV, and 8. Pen for faux stitching by Zig. Phew! I feel like I just sang the 12 Days of Christmas! 


 And on the 9th Day of Christmas, the challenge is to use 9 pearls or sparkles on your project. I used mini pearls and added some stickles around them, so I guess I used both in a way! I also added sparkles to the JOY letters. 


Here is a closer look: 

Paper by EP, Alphabet stickers: AC, Pearls: Paper Studio, Other: Stickles, Zig pen

3 more challenges to do! I can't wait!

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow!! I love all three cards! Those snowflakes are adorable!! And the chevron one is so cute!!

Elizabeth said...

Wow!! I love all three cards! Those snowflakes are adorable!! And the chevron one is so cute!!

Elizabeth said...

Wow!! I love all three cards! Those snowflakes are adorable!! And the chevron one is so cute!!

Lydia said...

Lovely job with all the challenges! The sparkles on your card are perfect. So glad you are joining us at Frosted Designs!

Unknown said...

lovely cards. thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs. An early Merry Christmas to you n your family.

Teresa Jaye said...

ooooooooo! Your cards are beautiful! I love the bright, festive colors and perfect embellishments! Thanks for joining in the fun at Frosted Designs 12 days of Christmas challenges. I hope you'll continue to play along - remember, you have till the end of the year to submit your projects!

Georgiana said...

Another great set for the challenge. I did do the 9 pearls too.

Merry Christmas,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Channa said...

Excellent work! Lovely cards, thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. Channa