I am finishing up the 12 Days of Christmas challenges at Frosted Designs. It has been so fun to play along with all 12 challenges!
On the 10th Day of Christmas, use 10 buttons on your project.
Paper: Paper Studio, Snowflake punch: Martha Stewart, Scallop punch: SU, Other: buttons, Zig pen
On the 11th Day of Christmas, use 11 banner flags on your project. This worked out so perfectly to use 11 banners! I love when things like that happen!
Supplies: Bella Blvd
6 comments:
Wow! I love the way you were able to incorporate days 10, 11, and 12 into your scrappin' and creatin' day! Each of your projects is just great! I do love how your banners worked out perfectly with the challenge:)
Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs!
Great job on these 3 challenges. I have tried a few and hope to tackle a couple more in the next couple days.
Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations
Your School Days banner layout is so cute!! Love the word bubbles!! How awesome that you also made the cards for Days 10 & 12!! Love the tiny buttons and LOVE the ornaments!!!
Thanks for joining us for Days 10, 11 & 12 Christmas Challenges at Frosted Designs!!
Congrats on getting all the challenges completed!! and these three are AMAZING!!! I like your 12 brads card too...not just cuz it's "my" challenge, but cuz it's absolutely wonderful!! I'm going to see if I have that EP paper at home!! Thanks for playing along in my brads challenge at Frosted Designs!! -- Joni FD, DT
Wow, you did a fabulous job on all these challenges! I love your school days page with the "words of wisdom" - how cute! Thanks for playing along with our Christmas challenges @ Frosted Designs.
wonderful job on your projects!!! Love them all. Thanks for joining in our 12 Days of Christmas Challenges at Frosted Designs!
Post a Comment