Just sharing a few challenges I have been working on this week! I have learned that even though I am busier than ever right now, that it is still important to take time for myself and to what I love....
This first layout was for a 1 hour challenge on the CK Blog. The challenge was to make it in 1 hour and to include "bitty" things on your layout. I used bitty flowers on the tree, bitty bling on the flowers, and if you look closely, I used bitty button brads on some of the flowers on the background patterned paper.
Supplies: Paper: MLS "Home Tweet Home"
This card was for Warm Up #32 at ScrapFIT, to use buttons and or bows on your project. I used both to make this cute banner for my birthday card.
Supplies: Paper: AC, Stamp: Hero Arts, button brads, twine
This card was for Step Class #9 at ScrapFIT, to have paper piecing on your project. I paper pieced the cupcake, added fun stitching to the liner and bling on the top.
Supplies: Paper: Paper Studio, Stamp: Autumn Leaves, Punch: EK Success, washi tape
This card is for Workout #77 at ScrapFIT, to use flags on your project. I already had my paper out from the last card, so I made another one with hot pink glittered washi tape from AC. I can never have too many birthday cards and these little flags are so fun to make!
***Update*** I won this challenge! Check it out here.
***Update*** I won this challenge! Check it out here.
Supplies: Paper: Paper Studio, Stamp: Autumn Leaves, Punch: EK Success, Washi tap: AC
4 comments:
Super cute layout Ang! I also love those cards! I love the itty bitty buttons on your page and the flags are so fun! I might have to try those out on my next card for sure!
Love that sweet layout! The "Scrabble" letters for the title are really cute!! And all of your cards are so awesome...I stink at cards...definitely not my forte!! :)
such cute projects, love your use of flags, thanks for playing along with us at scrapfit!
Super Cute! Love those flags thanks for playing along with us at SCRAPFIT!
Post a Comment