Sunday, October 7, 2012

Autumn leaves

My favorite season by far is Autumn. I love the changing leaves and the cooler weather. I would be a fool not to mention that I also love food associated with autumn like warm soup and pumpkin desserts, both of which I have made this week! 

The layout I made today is from some pictures that my husband took last year of our beautiful Autumn Blaze Maple tree. For a few weeks in October it is the most beautiful red color. This particular year we had also gotten our first frost and the leaves were just stunning with the snowy edges.


I used a sketch from Page Maps. They have so many wonderful sketches to choose from and they update their sketch archives once a month. You can find them under the "archives" tab on the left hand side of their blog. 

Supplies used: Patterned paper: Reminisce, Title cutout: Fancy Pants, Leaf stickers: Stickopotamus

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful page, Angela!! Love the 3 photos of the gorgeous leaves and the little grid to the left with the alternating leaves is so fun! And I really love the swish behind your title!! :) Thanks for all of the sweet comments you left on my Blog!!