Issue Challenge #3 this week on the CK Blog is to use #'s on your layout. I looked through the pictures I had to scrap and came up with a concept for this page.
I stitched the #3 on my title by placing a sticker down, poking holes around it, taking the sticker off, and then stitching the lines. Another fun thing about this layout is that I made it using scraps that I was about to throw away since I didn't know what else I would ever do with them! (It pays to keep some of those scraps ladies!) I just layered them in the background with a couple of doilies and it came together pretty quickly. I then machine stitched around a couple of the corners to tie the stitching theme for the whole page.
Supplies used: Paper: SU, Alphabet Stickers: MLS and CC, Other: doilies, floss
.jpg)
2 comments:
Very pretty page, Angela!! Love that you used your scraps and the monochromatic blue looks really awesome with the touches of white! And I love the stitched "3" on your doily!! :)
What a pretty elegant page! The doily looks so pretty with the 3 stitched on it! So Talented!
Post a Comment