Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My wish for you...

I started out doing this page for the Issue Challenge #2 over at Club CK. The challenge this week is to use a camera on your layout. I thought easy peasy, but didn't ever get around to making it until today. I saw a quote at SugarDoodle yesterday that I really loved and knew I wanted to use this on my page as well. 


I have a wish for my son to always see the positive in life. As we work on this goal together, I am learning so much as well. I really think this quote says it perfectly.

Supplies used: Patterned paper: EP and DCWV, Washi tape: Smashbook, Stickers: EP, "Wish" font: Don Juan cricut font

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I totally LOVE this page! Love the colors, paper, washi tape, quote, and most of all the cute kid in the picture!! Love the pic!!! What an awesome layout this is!! Great job Ang!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the use of the EP on this page Angela, and the little touches of the Washi Tape are perfect!! And the quote is so perfect for the theme of your page!! :)