I have been meaning to do this layout for a long time now, but never seemed to know what colors I wanted to do with it or what design. Ever have a layout like that and you just keep sticking it to the side to do later? Well, this week at ScrapFit, they issued a challenge to used the colors navy, gray and white. I love these colors and knew I wanted to play along!
Here is my take on this challenge using these 3 colors: (The picture makes the striped paper look blue, but it is a light gray)
Not only was it fun to play along with ScrapFit this week, I finally finished this layout! Yeah!
Products used: Pattered paper: EP and DCWV, Stickers: EP and AC

6 comments:
I think this layout is so fun! I love the striped patterned paper and the navy mats are perfect! Really makes the page pop! Your title is fun too and I love the little banner tabs! I bet you are happy to have this one done!
I think this layout is so fun! I love the striped patterned paper and the navy mats are perfect! Really makes the page pop! Your title is fun too and I love the little banner tabs! I bet you are happy to have this one done!
Perfect use of the color scheme Angela and it looks great with your photos!! Love how you used the darker Navy for the matting!! Looks like a fun time!
this is great, a two pager! love how you fit so many photos and great job witht he color theme! thanks for joining us at scrapfit!!
Love your white scalloped border---it makes everything POP! Thanks for working out with ScrapFIT!
Love this double layout! Your paper choice fits great with our color challenge.
Is this photo taken on a cruise?
Thanks for working out with us at ~ScrapFIT~
Post a Comment