This was a fun page to make using the Family Dynamix collection from Bella Blvd!
That is me with my mom and step-dad at the top, me and my little sister Leah in the middle and the bottom photo is me with my 2 little sisters and one little brother. My family is so much fun and I love them so much! We always laugh alot when we get together!
This was also for the Scrapfit Warm up #31 challenge... to use a patterned paper for your background as opposed to solid cardstock. I think this grid pattern really gives it that extra pop that this page needed.
3 comments:
Awesome page Angela!! Love the great photos of you with your family and the "Family" Dynamix paper was a perfect choice!! Love the grid paper you used in the background for the ScrapFIT challenge!! :)
This page turned out so cute! I love your title and the grid paper is really fun! Also the outline border looks great too! Such fun pictures to scrap!!
What a great & fun page! I love that you used minimal embellishments...the photos are amazing here. I love the accent flowers :) Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!
Post a Comment