Monday, August 13, 2012

Pals

I used Echo Park's line, "Little Boy" for this page today. I just love my son and his best friend! They are so cute and love to do everything together. 


Sketch is by Alison Davis

This is for Warm Up #30 at ScrapFit... to have doodling on your project. I doodled the train tracks across the bottom. Also for Issue Challenge #4... to use a monogram. I used the "B&E" on the bottom of the right photo.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love everything about this page!! I love the bright colors you used and the darling train embellishment border! What a fun memory to have of these two best buds! Fantastic job Angela!

Lynn said...

Yay! Love the train tracks! Very creative.
Your layout is very masculin... which I don't get to do much of in a house full of girls.
Thanks for "doodling" along with us at ~ScrapFIT~

Ashley Horton said...

Love how you used the challenges on this page Angela and the train track with the little train is just too cute!! And you did a great job with this EP line

Missy Whidden said...

That train track is genius! What a great way to doodle :) This is just adorable. Thanks for playing with us at ScrapFIT!