Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Together Time


Every week I look forward to doing my friend Erika's issue challenge over on the Creating Keepsakes blog. I admit, I waited until the last minute on doing the Issue Challenge #6! It is due today and I have just been feeling uncreative lately... The challenge this week was to use tabs on your layout. I don't own hardly any tabs and so I made my own just by freehand cutting them. I put them on each side of the journaling. I really like that it added a little something extra to this blocky page. 


Together font and heart: Cricut "Doodletype", Polka dot paper: DCWV

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Such a cute page, Angela!!! I love those striped pieces you used to divide your photos!! And I love the tabs too, on the journaling area! I was right there with you...I had to hand cut mine too, because I don't have any in my stash!! :)

Elizabeth said...

I really love the colors you used! The heart is just perfect too! I love that you hand made your tabs as well! What a talented scrapper you are!