Saturday, June 9, 2012

Kitchen Helpers

Today's layout was inspired by my friend Ashley's sketch. She does some amazing layouts!!! She has 3 of her layouts published in the Creating Keepsakes July/August issue! Go Ashley!

Here is her sketch:


And here is my take on it:


I used 2 larger photos for this sketch in stead of 4 smaller ones. I also moved the half circle part of the sketch up to the top and added my title there as well. Loved this sketch and how it really highlights the photos! Thanks Ashley!!!

Supplies used: Cardstock: Stampin Up, Patterned Paper: Pebbles Inc. "Summer Days". 

This layout is for the June Sketch it Out challenge on the CK Blog.
And also for the Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday challenge to stitch on your layout.

3 comments:

Anita Scroggins said...

very fun sketch and I love your take on it. Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs this week!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this cute page, Angela!! Those photos are great and I LOVE that you used two larger photos in place of the 4 grid. And awesome job rotating the half circle to the top and using it as the ground for your title!! Love how you used the sketch!!

Elizabeth said...

What a darling page this is! I love the stitching!! I really like your take on the sketch as well. Cutest pictures of your kids too!