Every month DCWV does a stack-a-holic template challenge. They are really fun to play along with and it is fun to see what others make with the same sketch! There is a layout sketch and a card sketch and you can do one or both! I chose to do the layout one this month. Here is the sketch:
I really liked the tilted photos and the placement of the title. Here is my take on it:
I have really been working hard on going back and finishing some pages I skipped from when my children were small. I love seeing some of these photos again! This was of my son that is now 6!
I used the Ultimate stack "denim" section for the patterned paper. The "&" sign I fussy cut out of one of the sheets. Small alpha is MLS. Heart punches are SU.

1 comment:
So sweet!!! I love the navy, red, and cream together on this page and the big ampersand turned out really awesome!!
Post a Comment