The layout I made today was for an issue challenge on the Creating Keepsakes blog. The challenge this week was to scrapbook about an everyday moment. I looked through some pictures that I had printed and once I found this one, an idea came to my mind. In fact, it came out better than I thought it was going to! How often does that happen? It just made me happy that the sun sticker lined up with where the actual sun was in my picture.
All paper is from the "Happy Days" Echo Park collection. The sun sticker is from the "Summer Days" collection and the flower stickers from the "Playground" collection also by Echo Park.
*** Update*** This layout made the top Scrapbooking Inspiration picks of the week at Creating Keepsakes! You can check it out here.
*** Update*** This layout made the top Scrapbooking Inspiration picks of the week at Creating Keepsakes! You can check it out here.
1 comment:
Angela, I really love this page! This picture is so cool, and your layout really makes the picture pop! Great way to savor that great day! I also love your design...with the sun too!
Post a Comment