Sunday, March 4, 2012

7 Crazy Cousins

I decided to participate in the Recipe Challenge over at the CK Blog this month. The challenge was to use all 5 of the following on a layout:

1. One or more colored pens or markers
2. A corner rounder
3. 4x6 photo
4. Staples
5. Twine

This layout is also for the Frosted Designs Challenge to use numbers on your project. (Killing 2 birds with one stone this week)
Here is what I came up with:


I just love this picture that I took of 7 of the cousins being super crazy one night! I hope they stay the best of friends as they get older and laugh at this picture alot too!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a fun layout! Love how you took this challenge and made such a cute page! I love the rounded squares..so colorful!! And staples even!! :) awesome!

tellana said...

this is really wonderful LO! all those bright colors and techniques you've used - superb!
Thank you for playing along with Frosted Designs: Fabulous Friday challenge!
Best wishes,
Liva ❤