Friday, December 10, 2010

Echo Park JOY project

So, I am really in love with this new paper company called Echo Park! Their paper is fabulous! It comes in paper packs where everything coordinates! They include stickers too! I have been hoarding this Christmas paper trying to decide on a cute project to make, when my best friend gave me this idea... Thank you Liz! I simply painted the wood blocks, modge podged the paper on, painted and chalked the letters, hot glued the letters on and then embellished with stickers and ribbon. Such a fun holiday project and I have the perfect spot to display them!

5 comments:

Erica said...

LOVE!!!

Haley L said...

If you don't win after seeing it in person, I'm gonna call the company and complain! You are amazing!

KrisJ said...

So dang cute! Like I said when I saw them.. I want one (in my whiniest voice!)

Elizabeth said...

Love them! They turned out so dang cute!! I hope you win!!!

Lorena said...

Congratulations, and you did a fine job with the EP papers, so simple and yet very trendy, love what you did with the JOY blocks!

If you have a few spare moments please check out my blog at www.scrapingcorner.blogspot.com

Again, congratulations Angela!

Lorena