Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gratitude craft

My friends know that I don't like to share pictures of my projects because I don't think they are that great, but I really liked how this one turned out and so I thought I would be brave and post it. I just made a leaf stencil, cut them out (all from scrap paper), inked the edges, cut out the trunk, Cricut cut out the letters, glued everything down, and tada! All done! You can't tell, but it is an 11x14 size completed. Oh, and I love that the colors match my house perfectly! (Sorry for my reflection in the glass!)

7 comments:

tamiz said...

Love it! you are so crafty!

Elizabeth said...

I love it!! The frame and mat go great together! It looks awesome!

Becky said...

I love it! I made pillows out of that design (one for each season) because I like it so much. Looks great!

Erica said...

Oh the talent my friend!! It looks amazing- great job. Be proud of your crafting skills- because you are super talented!!!

Haley L said...

Every time I look at my craft from Super Saturday, I smile knowing I could have NEVER come up with something like that myself. You really have a gift!

Melissa said...

Seriously, that is beautiful! I absolutely love it. You should post more projects - you are talented and I'd love to see more! Love it.

Marna said...

I feel like if you have any extra paper lying around, I think I just might be able to find a spot for such a beautiful work of ART! The frame just brings it all together so nicely. AWESOME JOB!