As some of you may know, I have always wanted to have one of my scrapbooking layouts published in Creating Keepsakes magazine! (it is my favorite scrapbooking magazine...) This month I was a runner up! Hopefully I can one day be published for real, but for now I will take being someone that they thought needed a mention. :) It was so fun to just see my name printed in it! So close!
*** I have decided to share which layout they "almost" chose to be published...
*** I have decided to share which layout they "almost" chose to be published...
5 comments:
Um . . hello? I don't want to see the web page (although I am super impressed) . . . I want to see the runner-up layout!! :) Don't be shy. Way to go!
So awesome!!! I know the small joy when I get a layout in a store newsletter or something like that in the digital world- but a magazine that goes to tons of people; that would be amazing. You are so close, keep trying. You are EXTREMELY talented girl!!
Wow! I have to come over and touch your arm now.
Wow, kudos to you! Beautiful layout.
I have that page torn out of my magazine and in my scrap room! ;) You are so talented and brilliant! LOVED the pages you chose to enter! Those are so cute!! I know one day soon you will be published!!!
Post a Comment