Hello! Are you enjoying summer? I have had kind of a tough summer, but I am looking for the good in each day.
Today I wanted to share the June layout from the Sketch N Scrap blog.
I love it! I decided to use it for the first page of my 2 page layout...
I have been wanting to get these photos scrapbooked for quite some time now and I am happy with the results! Thank you Sketch N Scrap for getting me started!
If you want to play along with this sketch, head on over to the SNS blog found here. You have until the end of the month to link up your project!


5 comments:
This is such a fun layout! It is so good to see your work! Love the bright summery colors on this layout. Sorry your summer has been tough - here's hoping the rest of it is better for you! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!
Love your double pager!! Hope you days start looking a bit brighter, we sure miss you at Sketch N Scrap and are THRILLED to see your work again!!! Thanks for joining us this month!!
Wow I love the 2-page layout. Love the way you used the same 3 patterned papers on both pages. Very attractive layout!!! Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
Sharon Fontenot -
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/
Hello Angela!!! I miss you! Love your double layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N scrap.
Surama
Love how you turned the sketch into a beautiful double page! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Post a Comment