Friday, September 1, 2017

Sept SNS layout sketch

Happy September! Fall is right around the corner and I can't wait! It's my favorite season with all the leaves changing colors and the cooler weather.

Let's start this month off with a brand new sketch from Sketch N Scrap! Lisa has created a fun one for us and it has a banner on it!
I decided to do a school themed layout featuring my handsome husband. I loved getting out my the school themed papers for this!
Hope to see you playing along with our sketches this month at Sketch N Scrap! We always have great sketches to get your inspiration flowing! Come check us out!

1 comment:

Lisa in Texas said...

I love that ruler at the bottom Angela and all the fun school themed embellies you used!! PERFECT for your layout! What an amazing thing to document too, so fun to go "back to school" years later and see this!! WOW!