Monday, May 1, 2017

May SNS layout sketch

Welcome to the first sketch of May at Sketch N Scrap! This is the first of many fun things we have planned for you this month.! Starting today, we are celebrating our 5th birthday with all new sketches for you to create with!
Here is the sketch for today:
I love this one from Lisa Hidy! So many fun things going on! I couldn't wait to get started!
I used papers from Jillibean's "Cool as a cucumber" collection. I really love the orange, green and yellow colors with the brown. And can you see the strip of corn stalk paper on the side of my main picture? I am so happy I found a piece of that to use on this page!. 

I hope you will follow us at www.sketchnscrap.blogspot.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SketchNScrap/ for all the birthday details this month! It is going to be lots of fun!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great layout! I love the strip of corn stalk on the side! I love how the colors you used compliment the blues in the pictures. And that title is so adorable! Great page!

Lisa in Texas said...

That cornstalk paper is perfect for your photos! LOVE the brighter colors with the brown, it really pops your pictures!

Karen said...

Beautiful layout! I love the colours and all the details of the layout with your fun photos!

LisaM said...

Such a fun take on the sketch Angela!
Thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog :)