Friday, January 20, 2017

Jan SNS card sketch

I'm back with a card sketch to share with you today! Lisa Hidy from Sketch N Scrap created this card I love it! I like the grouping of 3 and thought of so many ideas for this sketch!
 My card is a mixture of Bo Bunny paper, Little B washi tape, Echo Park enamel dots and Jillibean stamps. (I was using up some of my scraps...) And my favorite part of the card are the cute cameras! I fussy cut them out from some paper that Surama, (another DT member) sent me from Brazil! They are by a company called Linha. 
 I hope you can join us this month at Sketch N Scrap! I love seeing how creative everyone is with these sketches! 

3 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Those cameras are amazing! I love your card, great job with the sketch!

blbabe1234 said...

I adore those cameras!

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card Angela! Those 3 cameras are adorable! They go perfectly with your patterned paper!