Saturday, November 5, 2016

Nov SNS card sketch

Hello! And welcome to another card sketch put on by Sketch N Scrap! This month we have a sketch brought to you by Lisa Hidy:
I love the grouping of flowers on her sketch and wanted to make that the focal point on my card as well. 
 I can't remember the last time I used an oval as the focal point on my card, but that is one of the reasons I like Sketch N Scrap! They have such great sketches to get you inspired to try something new! Hope you can come play along with us this month!

5 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Love the fall colors of this beautiful card! The corner accents are an amazing touch! Love it!

Karen said...

Perfectly cute little fall themed card! Loved the outlines too!

LisaM said...

Hi Angela!
Super cute card! You have inspired me to dig out this Simple Stories collection.
Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, you made my day!

Unknown said...

This card is so cute! I love how you also used the two triangles to accent the corners. It really brings the focal point to the center! Love the cute little bird too!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love all the pattern papers! your corners are great!

Alicia