Friday, October 28, 2016

WCMD #4 at SNS

This is our last card sketch for this month at Sketch N Scrap. We have loved seeing all the creativity from everyone! Our last sketch is by Lisa Hidy and it has a fun slant on it!
I wanted to stay true to this sketch and make a wedding card. I used Simple Stories paper.
 I am digging the slant on the sketch and will probably make some more cards using it! I hope you can make a card using one of our sketches this month. Submit it to Sketch N Scrap for your chance to win a fun prize and have your card featured on our blog!

 

5 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

This card is just gorgeous! I LOVE it for a wedding card with the amazing fall colors!

Unknown said...

What a cute card this is! I think this is a fun sketch and I love the pretty colors you used too! That patterned heart is adorable!

Karen said...

It's so lovely and so sweet! I love how you added the outlines too to give it the extra pop!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

lovely card, I love the patchwork heart and stitching!

Alicia

Unknown said...

Your card is super cheerful! Love the adorable image and all the beautiful

Thank for your always encouraging me