Friday, October 14, 2016

WCMD #2 at SNS

This is our 2nd Friday at Sketch N Scrap where we are celebrating World Card Making Day! We are showing you some of our favorite sketches and hope you can play along with us! Today we have a sketch by Mandy Reedyk:
I really liked the grouping of 3 squares, so I used that as my starting point when I made my card.
Fall is here and I wanted to make a card to send to a friend. I used Bella Blvd's "Hello Autumn" collection and Stampin Up's "Falling Leaves" stamp set. They went so well together!

Come celebrate with us at Sketch N Scrap this month! Every Friday there will be a new card sketch! Can't wait to see all of your projects!

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

What a wonderful Fall card! LOVE all the small wonderful details you added!

Karen said...

Beautiful card! Love the warm colors and the pretty scalloped border and the different images on the squares!