Welcome to our first of 4 World Card Making Day sketches! To celebrate, we have a new card sketch for you on the blog every Friday this month at Sketch N Scrap! Here is the first one:
This was Sketch N Scrap's first ever card sketch from back in May of 2013! We also brought back Lydia Jimenez to be our guest designer.
Here is my card!
I didn't intend on making this look like a camera, but when I looked at the main shape I had behind the title, I thought it would be fun to do! I love when things go in a different direction than you planned and turn out even better than you thought!
Hope you can stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog this month to see all the sketches and play along with us! Everyone is welcome!


2 comments:
This is a beautiful card! I love the bright cheery patterns you used!
Such a lovely card! the papers you chose are so pretty and I loved inked edges.
Post a Comment