Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sept SNS card sketch

Did you know that every month on the Sketch N Scrap blog there are at least 2 card sketches and 2 layout sketches for you to play along with? I love that about this blog! You have until the end of each month to play along and have the chance to win a fun prize!

This is the 2nd card sketch for this month:
I thought about so many things that I could put in the long paper strip that goes down the middle! I am definitely going to be using this sketch again and again!
Here is my the card I came up with for the design team:
 It is a mixture of Echo Park and Pebbles. I hope you can play along with one or more of our sketches this month!

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

What a beautiful card! Love your take on the sketch!

Elizabeth said...

What a darling card this is! I love the colors you used, and the accents with the embellishments just make the card pop! Great job Angela! This sketch is definitely one I am going to try!