Hello! I am back with another sketch from Sketch N Scrap! They have some fabulous sketches every month for you to be inspired by! Today's sketch is by Design Team member Mandy Reedyk.
I loved the strip of 3 photos and I decided to take my inspiration from that make my page. (I also rotated it one click to the right.)
I had fun making this page and I hope you can find the time to create something with us too! Head over to the Sketch N Scrap blog for all the details and to see more inspiration from the above sketch.
Remember, we have a fabulous prize for playing along this month! Our design team member Lori is sponsoring this beautiful family Echo Park collection!
Remember, we have a fabulous prize for playing along this month! Our design team member Lori is sponsoring this beautiful family Echo Park collection!



3 comments:
Love the rotation! Awesome take on the sketch!
This is super fun and cute! Love your title!
This is amazing!!! LOVE the ticket and all the fun colorful letters!
Post a Comment