Friday, May 27, 2016

May SNS layout sketch

Have you been enjoying all of the great sketches and inspiration this month at Sketch N Scrap? This is the last sketch for now as we finish up our birthday month. This sketch was originally from September 2012 when Sketch N Scrap first started and created by the talented Lisa Hidy! 
I love this sketch, but I wanted to make it into an 8 1/2 x 11 size format. Here is what I came up with:
 I squished the background papers together to start. Then, instead of doing 2 photos, I really wanted to turn it into four smaller ones. I added some journaling, kept the smaller title in place and added a large title up top. Sometimes I follow the sketches exactly, but sometimes I make it fit with what pictures I have printed, what embellishments I have, etc.. I can't wait to see what you come up with when you play along with this sketch! Come on over to Sketch N Scrap for all the details!

No comments: