Go check out the new sketch on the Sketch N Scrap blog! It is a great one made just for you by the talented Mandy Reedyk.
I have had this picture of my kids for a while now and really wanted to scrapbook it. I thought this may be the perfect time to go for it!
I love the way it turned out and that it is finally in a book! I used Echo Park's collection, "Splash" for this one. I seem to hoard all things Echo Park for some reason, but I made a promise to myself to use some of my older collections. I am happy I did with this layout!
Use one of your collections that you have been holding onto and join us at Sketch N Scrap this month! We would love to have you play along with us!
Here is the prize for February!
Here is the prize for February!

3 comments:
Fabulous layout, Angela! I love all things EP, too! I just did a little reorganization in my scrap room, and I have so much paper from them!
Such a fun layout! Love the blues and oranges and the little fish patterned paper! Super cute!
Loving this! The colours are fabulous!
Post a Comment