Sunday, November 15, 2015

SNS November sketch

Hello scrappers! If you follow my blog, you know that I normally do 8 1/2 x 11 inch pages. I really love that size and the albums fit nicely on my shelf. Once in awhile however, I like to scrap a 12x12 layout for my friend. I am helping her get caught up on some of her past photos. I love scrapping other photos than the ones that I stare at all the time! LOL Today I used this November sketch from the Sketch N Scrap blog:
I followed the sketch pretty closely. I decided to do a Thanksgiving page for my friend. I left the tag blank so she could fill in her own journaling at a later date.
I used paper from the Fall stack by DCWV. The cutouts are also from the same stack that I just fussy cut. Come play along with this fun sketch at Sketch N Scrap!

No comments: