We are celebrating WCMD with you over at Sketch N Scrap! We hope you are having a fantastic day and getting a lot of inspiration for your card making projects! The card sketch we have for you is by Mandy Reedyk, one of the newest sketch artists with SNS.
I loved her sketch and wanted to do something with a fall theme. October is my favorite month and I love beautiful fall colors, so I started there and found this cute bear from Doodlebug!
It has a mixture of Simple Stories "Take a Hike" and Doodlebug "Happy Camper" collections. The enamel dots are from Pebbles.
Hope you find some time to come take part in the sketch challenge this month! We would love to see your card creations~!
I wanted to do a little giveaway on my blog for this fun occasion!
Leave me a comment by midnight MST on October 4th telling me what you love about WCMD and I will post a winner on October 5th!
(US residents only please)
I wanted to do a little giveaway on my blog for this fun occasion!
Leave me a comment by midnight MST on October 4th telling me what you love about WCMD and I will post a winner on October 5th!
(US residents only please)


2 comments:
I LOVE your card Angela! That bear is to cute and I am always drawn to fall colors! I love celebrating WCMD, it is nice to focus on cards which is what originally got me into crafting to begin with!
Super cute card, Angela! Love that little bear! I love having a day dedicated to making cards. Sometimes I don't give card making the attention it deserves!
Post a Comment