Today is it time for another Sketch N Scrap Throwback Thursday Challenge! Here is the sketch you will be working with:
And if that sketch isn't fun enough, the challenge this month is to use products on your page that start with the first letter of the word APPLE. Let me show you what I mean... Here is my take on the challenge:
For the letters in APPLE I used:
A: arrow
P: polka dot patterned paper
P: punches (scalloped and circle)
L: letter stickers
E: enamel dots
This was a fun challenge for me! I had the hardest time coming up with an "L" word! I used letter stickers (even though technically they are #'s). Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Here is the link to Sketch N Scrap, so come play along!


2 comments:
great layout!
Alicia
Love the layout! I think I might give this letter size scrapbooking a try.. loving the colors you chose and your take on the APPLE challenge!
Post a Comment