For today's Twistback Thursday over on the Sketch N Scrap blog, there is a challenge with a twist! Create a layout based on this sketch by Lisa Hidy AND the
twist is to use a specific shape as your background and embellishments
throughout the layout (circles, triangles, hexagons, stars, hearts etc).
I really liked the large circle and stuck with that as my shape.
I also used various circles around my page with die cuts and embellishments.
If you would like to play along with our Twistback Thursday challenge, you can find all the rules here, on the Sketch N Scrap blog. Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:
Loving the circles! It's so cute you got a third photo in as well in the circle form! So cute; such a sweet layout of the kids.
I love how you added the circle picture to the sketch!!! Great idea! Love this layout you did a wonderful job with the twist and the sketch!!
Post a Comment