I am participating in some fun challenges this summer with My Scraps and More on Facebook. Click here for the link if you want to join in on the fun! This is week # 8 of 14. There are prizes every week and even a grand prize at the end!
Challenge # 8 was to:
1. Use plastic packaging to create an embellishment.
2. Write or draw at least one word of your title and cut it out.
For my plastic packaging, I used the sheet that came with the cork arrows on my page and made a star out of it! I adhered some sequins to it and then stitched it directly on my page. I wrote out the word "boy" on my page using some Zig markers and then just fussy cut it out for my title. I really love both of these fun elements on my page! Give one of these challenges a try and you may even surprise yourself!
(Challenge #9 that started today was to make a layout using each letter in the words "GOT TALENT" for something on your page. For example, G is for gold, O is for Orange button, T is for Twine, etc...)

No comments:
Post a Comment