Monday, March 2, 2015

Paper Issues ABC school page

Today I wanted to share a layout I created for the Paper Issues Die Cutting Saturday challenge found here. I love doing challenges that inspire me to try something different.

The challenge was to incorporate this fun letter die cut into your layout:
I knew right away that I wanted to create a school themed page! First, I changed the file into an 8 1/2 x 11 size and then added different patterned papers from the DCWV Edumacation stack. I finished it off by stitching it to my background piece. 
I really love the way it turned out! I have never done a page like this before with an entirely cut out background! I will be trying this again! Thanks to Paper Issues for the cut file and for pushing me out of my comfort zone once and awhile!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Perfect us of the cut file for a back to school layout, Angela! Love the patterned paper colors with the kraft!!

Leah l'Orange said...

love this bright and happy page - and i'm a huge fan of kraft with bold colors! congrats on the win and thank you for sharing at Paper Issues! :)