Friday, October 17, 2014

Third Thursday Challenge

Over on the Crafty Steals blog, they have a 3rd Thursday Challenge. This month it was to make a project based off this card sketch:
I wanted to make a fall themed card since I have been looking at all the fall colors out my window this week...
I just love this tree and how beautiful it is this time of year!

And here is my card:
 I used the new Carta Bella "A Perfect Autumn" collection. It has beautiful fall colors in it with so many great designs. I can't wait to use those cute owls on my next fall project!

If you want to play along with this month's Crafty Steals challenge, check out all the details here.

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Love your card Angela!! Great use of the Fall colors and I love the way you used the buttons on your card!?