I was so excited to get out my Doodlebug Sugar Shoppe collection for this card! I have bought a few collections over the past year that I still have not even opened! I know, I know, can you believe it? I need more time to create and try out all the paper I buy! LOL!
When I saw this fun sketch over on the Sketch N Scrap blog, I thought it would be fun to turn the stars into birds!
Aren't those Doodlebug pop up bird stickers just the cutest?
I had the most fun making their little party hats with twine! Here is a closer look at them:
Thanks for stopping by my blog! There is still time to play along with this sketch on the Sketch N Scrap blog until August 31st! Click here for more details.


11 comments:
Oh my, these birdies are SOOOO cute! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
Such a cute card! This is awesome. Thanks for joining us at SketchNScrap! :)
Simply Beautiful and soooo cute card. Love the colors and birds. Thanks for playing with us at Sketch N Scrap!
So adorable Angela! Love the twine on the card, for the cute little birds to perch on!!
Oh yes, those birdies are PERFECT for you adorable card! Fabulous take on the card sketch! Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap! :)
These birdies are so darn cute! I love the hats you made for them too - just right for a party! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx
I adore this! Absolutely the cutest! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch ~N~ Scrap!
Love the little birds! Super take on the sketch...thanks for joining us at SNS!
Beautiful creation!!!! Thanks to joining us at sketch N Scrap!!!!
This card is simply adorable! Oh my goodness it simply makes me smile! I am thrilled that you were able to join us this month at Sketch N Scrap!
I love love LOVE this!! Thank you for joining us over at Sketch 'n' Scrap!
Post a Comment