Thursday, July 10, 2014

July Stackaholic Challenge

This month on the DCWV blog, we are sharing some sketches for you to play along with and win prizes! All you must do is use one of the DCWV stacks and create a layout or card using a sketch as inspiration. 

This month's sketch comes to us from Susan Stringfellow over on the Sketch Savvy blog.
I liked all the white space on the right side of this sketch. Here is my take on it:
My youngest son Evan, loves to help any and everyone! This time he was grandma's shadow while she was outside planting some flowers. I love that he loves to spend his time helping others. 

And the here is the card sketch from PageMaps.
And my take on it:
 I used the Coral and Navy stack for this card and love how the different patterns look so great together!

And just for fun, my 8 year old son is often in my craft room with me and want to try his hand at this month's sketch too! I wrote the saying for him that he wanted, but everything else he did on his own. I just love that he tells me he wants to be just like me! So cute!
To play along just visit the DCWV blog here for more info!

For today's projects I used:

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of the sketches, Angela!! I love the floral paper as the background on your layout!!