Sunday, July 6, 2014

Guest designer? Who me?

I was so thrilled to be asked to be the July card guest designer for Sketch N Scrap! I love their site and all the inspiration I always find there! 

Here is the first card sketch they gave me to work with:
And here is my card:
I hope you will stop by the Sketch N Scrap blog! You can check out my card there, learn a little more about me, and look around the site. You won't be disappointed! (Click here to go to their blog.) And I always love reading your comments!

Supplies used: Simple Stories: paper, Heidi Swapp: enamel shapes, Doodlebug: stickers, American Crafts: card base

3 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

What a bright and beautiful card, love it! Thanks for joining us at Guest Designer this month!

Kerry said...

What a lovely card Angela! I love that you went with the turquoise card and teamed it with some bright and fun elements. So glad you could join us this month at Sketch N Scrap as our Guest Designer. xx

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats on your guest spot, Angela!! You did such a great job with the sketch and I love the scattered hearts and triangles!!