I had so many things that I wanted to get done on National Scrapbooking Day and didn't quite get to them all, but I did make a couple of new fun pages! The first one is using a sketch from the Creative Scrappers blog:
I tilted my layout to go the opposite way...
I also used this for the Echo Park Challenge #3... to scrap about a holiday.
For my next layout, I used this cute page by Kandis Smith as my inspiration:
And here is mine:
I made this for Echo Park Challenge #2, to take inspiration from one of their DT members and make your own layout with it. I loved this since I am always so inspired by other people!
Hope you were able to accomplish some of your own pages on NSD and that you had a great weekend!

1 comment:
SO CUTE, Angela!! You created some great layouts and you really rocked the CS sketch!!
Post a Comment