So yesterday I posted a layout using the new "Brooklyn stack" from DCWV. I was picking up my mess last night and decided to make another one! It is hard to resist all the great patterns in this stack and I really love this picture of my cute friend Kesha and I. :)
Don't you just love this paper with the black flowers already printed on it? Super cute! I used that for my base, then used a couple other patterned papers for the banner pieces behind the photo. The title, and other quotes are cut outs from the stack..... Love that! I finished it off with some stitching, washi tape and brads. Love this page and can't wait to show it to my dear friend!
2 comments:
This is awesome, Angela!! I love those flowers printed on the background paper!! Great choice for your page!!
Very neat card. Love it.
Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@aol.com
Post a Comment