Monday, March 31, 2014

Vintage Boutique

My projects today feature a new stack called "Vintage Boutique". It is available now at Hobby Lobby! I love shopping at Hobby Lobby for my scrapbooking supplies, so I was excited to see some new stacks made just for this store!
I love that this stack coordinates so well with the Vintage Collector collection below: 
In my layout, I will show you how you can intertwine them so easily. :)
Most of the background paper is from the Vintage Boutique stack, but the 2 strips in the middle and the aqua chevron piece are from the Vintage Collector stack. They flow together so nicely I think. :) 

I love the mustache paper and knew right away the photo I wanted to use! My kids and their friend wore mustaches all day to school for spirit week. Aren't they the cutest???

I also made some quick cards with this collection too. Notice how all of them have the same background, strip and scalloped border strip? Then I just added the embellishments I wanted to give them all a slightly different look. :)
The quotes are cutouts from the Vintage Collector collection. :) 

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Such a cute layout Angela, and I love that photo!! The background papers are perfect for your page! And the cards are all so pretty!